China collapsed in a friendly away to New Zealand. His goal-making ability was not sharp, and his uneasy defense overlapped with the misfortune of his own goal.

The Chinese national soccer team (ranked 80th in FIFA rankings) lost 1-2 in a friendly match against New Zealand (ranked 105th) at Sky Stadium in Wellington, New Zealand on the 26th.

In the 4th minute of the first half, China’s Wei Sihao fired a heavy mid-range shot. The start wasn’t bad. China’s new coach Yankovic came out with a 4-2-3-1 model. Chen Fu in the front line, Wei Shihao, Wu Lei, and Deng Han-wen in the back line, Wuxi and Shuxin as defensive midfielders, Liu Yang, Wu Xiaokong, Zhu Qianji, and Zhang Lifeng in the back four, and Yang Junling as goalkeeper.

The Chinese Football Association appointed Serbian coach Yankovic as the head coach of the national team A in February. In the first friendly match against New Zealand on the 23rd, coach Yankovic fought with a numerical superiority due to the departure of the opponent, but drew 0-0.

In the second matchup, early in the game, China’s counterattack was very fast. In the 19th minute of the first half, Wu Lei’s decisive right-footed shot that broke through the side was blocked by the opposing goalkeeper.

The home team New Zealand faced off with a 3-4-3 formation. Lohas-Greaves-McCowat in the front line, Kakase-Stamenich-Bell-Just in the back, Pinnaker-Boxol-Pain in the three-back, and goalkeeper Seil were deployed. New Zealand responded aggressively. He kept digging on the left and right sides. Even after blocking the ball in midfield, he developed a quick counterattack. However, like China, the finishing touch was not sharp. In the 26th minute of the first half, Stamenich’s mid-range shot went straight to the Chinese goalkeeper.

New Zealand had a chance to take the lead in the 33rd minute of the first half, but Grieve’s shot as a kicker was too weak. Headed to the front of the Chinese gatehouse. China’s defender Wu Xiaokong escaped the risk of conceding a penalty due to an opponent’s mistake. China PR had an advantage at the beginning of the game, but New Zealand took the lead in the 20th minute of the first half. New Zealand overpowered China in the midfield battle. China was not able to press properly and the entire line was pushed back.

New Zealand took the lead in the 43rd minute. In the process of competing for an aerial ball after Rojas’ free kick, Chinese defender Zhu Qianji was hit in the head and the ball was sucked into the Chinese goal. China was unlucky, New Zealand was lucky. 카지노사이트

After leading the first half to 0-1, China used three replacement cards at the start of the second half. Midfielders Lin Liangming and Badun, and defender Wei Jian were put in as jokers. In the 13th minute of the second half, in the 13th minute of the second half, Badun’s right-footed shot was blocked by the New Zealand goalkeeper. In the 18th minute of the second half, New Zealand’s mobility decreased, and Mata and Lewis were put in as jokers to breathe new life into the attack. China even replaced Heqiao in the 20th minute of the second half. Changes were made through player substitution, but China failed to change the flow of the game. New Zealand, leading 1-0, continued to lead the attack. China, pushed back in the back fight, did not create good shooting opportunities.

In the 29th minute of the second half, New Zealand added Elliot and Gabet to put more weight on the attack. New Zealand, which had a high ball possession rate, created a shooting opportunity in the middle by constantly posting crosses from the left and right sides. And in the 35th minute of the second half, Joker Gabet scored the winning goal. Gabet rushed in and caught the pass that Bell passed from behind, then kicked it with his left foot. It was a wonderful collaboration. New Zealand, which led 2-0, even added Barbaroses and Adams in the 36th minute of the second half.

China, which completely gave up the flow of the game, exerted its strength to the end. Chinese fans who visited the stadium shouted “Jjayo (Let’s do our best).” In the second half of extra time, China recovered a goal with a header from Badun. It was fortunate that he escaped defeat.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *