A billionaire who wants to take over Tottenham came out.

The British ‘Financial Times’ reported on the 15th (Korean time), citing sources, that ‘Iranian-American billionaire Jam Najafi is preparing a blockbuster offer for Tottenham for £3.1 billion (4.8 trillion won).’ did.

Najafi is chairman of MSP Sports Capital, which holds a stake in the NBA’s Phoenix Suns. He is best known as the Vice Chairman of Phoenix. 메이저사이트

MSP is said to be forming a consortium for the Tottenham bid. It is reported that MSP and its recruited partners offer 70% of the purchase price, and the remaining 30% is filled by Middle Eastern investors who are said to be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Chairman Najafi will soon make an official proposal to Tottenham owner Joe Louis and Chairman Daniel Levy. If Chairman Najapi takes over Tottenham, his existing players such as Harry Kane and Son Heung-min may also face a turning point.

Tottenham fans are thirsty for investment. The last time Tottenham lifted the trophy was the League Cup in 2008. In the case of the regular league, the last championship was in 1961.

Chairman Najafi plans to increase the value of Tottenham through active investment. He is also said to be interested in the real estate and development rights available through his ownership of the team.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *